- Plans to be written into Finance Bill 2022 and take effect from April 2028.
- Care costs become unaffordable for some pensioners.
- A tax hike could generate £14bn a year.
- Hertfordshire pays more IHT than Northern Ireland and Wales combined.
- New fuel rates from 1 September 2021 onwards.
- Millions may have a forgotten account they can still use.
- British expat numbers in Portugal swell post-Brexit.
- Borrowing is second highest on record for that month.
- HMRC warns against comparing recent annual tax receipts.
- Year to July 2021 inflation rate hovers above 2% target.
Let’s talk about your accounting needs today
Give us a call, send an email or message us online and we’ll start the conversation. We always enjoy talking and getting to know somebody new.