- Chancellor insists the Government “stands ready to do more”.
- Macroeconomy now businesses’ number one concern.
- Only growth in bonuses keeps total pay growth positive.
- Fears of recession as monthly GDP contracts.
- Almost 300,000 more than the first tax day of 2018.
- Government aims to tackle abuse of limited partnerships.
- Budget demanded due to rising costs for businesses.
- Rates rise marks fourth increase in a row from record low.
- Businesses also unaware of other Government schemes.
- Move by HMRC follows increase in basic interest rate.
Let’s talk about your accounting needs today
Give us a call, send an email or message us online and we’ll start the conversation. We always enjoy talking and getting to know somebody new.