- More changes to the UK’s property taxes took effect this month.
- BBLS applications accounted for the majority of claims.
- The raise would cost the Treasury £3 billion.
- The cost equates to £10,076 per business.
- Some review packs require a reply for renewal.
- The EU launches its long-awaited one-stop shop.
- The furlough scheme begins winding down.
- Lower nil-rate threshold in England & NI due in tomorrow.
- Binance Markets Limited has until tomorrow to comply.
- It comes as the Government seeks capital for recovery.
Let’s talk about your accounting needs today
Give us a call, send an email or message us online and we’ll start the conversation. We always enjoy talking and getting to know somebody new.