- Rise in National Insurance to fund development of the health and social care tax.
- End to pandemic-related subsidisation pushes up food prices.
- GDP grows by 0.1% in July 2021.
- Taxable trusts receive extended registration period.
- Spending Review to be held alongside Autumn Budget.
- Pensioners to miss out on promised £4bn increase.
- Tax rise to help fund the NHS and pay for social care.
- Receipts for July 2021 second highest on record.
- Reform could create as many problems as it solves.
- Calls for new road pricing system to replace fuel duty.
Let’s talk about your accounting needs today
Give us a call, send an email or message us online and we’ll start the conversation. We always enjoy talking and getting to know somebody new.