- Reliefs produce £13bn GVA between 2017 and 2019.
- Self-assessment first-timers in a “black hole of frustration”.
- Speech details tax changes in “transitional Budget”.
- "Tax needed to meet UK net-zero targets".
- New measures to take effect from 1 April 2023, subject to Finance Bill 2022/23.
- The 2020/21 deadline is on or before midnight on 31 January 2022.
- Call for evidence open until February 2022.
- Saving 5% of earnings for 5 years will allow just 11% to buy average home.
- Concerns about energy costs and employment taxes increase.
- Only technical changes to capital gains tax made.
Let’s talk about your accounting needs today
Give us a call, send an email or message us online and we’ll start the conversation. We always enjoy talking and getting to know somebody new.