- Holiday let owners must prove holidaymakers are renting.
- November 2021 UK GDP estimate up 0.7% on February 2020.
- Pots valued £100 or less to be exempt from flat fees.
- Survey suggests 24% of individuals are “very concerned”.
- Tax would be forced if developers fail to fund cladding fix.
- Rules apply to all VAT-registered firms from April.
- Shoppers limited their in-store trips to avoid COVID variant.
- Interest remains payable from 1 February 2022.
- 2,828 taxpayers filed on Christmas Day 2021.
- The key considerations when it comes to running your business’s payroll 2022/23.
Let’s talk about your accounting needs today
Give us a call, send an email or message us online and we’ll start the conversation. We always enjoy talking and getting to know somebody new.