- An extra 600,000 taxpayers are eligible for the fourth and fifth grants.
- The scheme is due to end in December 2021.
- Measures announced in the Budget will take effect from 6 April 2021.
- Furlough claims must be made by today.
- The construction industry grew by 0.9% in January 2021.
- Quarterly reports could place “additional burden” on companies.
- An interim report will be published on 23 March.
- The grant will cover 80% of average trading profits up to £7,500.
- Main corporation tax rate will increase to 25% for firms with profits over £250,000.
- Tax returns for 2019/20 will now be taken into account.
Let’s talk about your accounting needs today
Give us a call, send an email or message us online and we’ll start the conversation. We always enjoy talking and getting to know somebody new.