- Lifting of restrictions means workers may not qualify this year.
- Payments for April 2022 must be cleared early for weekend deadline.
- Financial support could be available for you.
- ONS figures show pre-COVID levels exceeded.
- Sales decreased compared to March 2021.
- VAT-registered businesses must comply regardless of income.
- National Insurance threshold increased to match income tax allowance.
- Figure expected to grow further this month.
- 42% of firms report negative financial impacts.
- Government shake up to bolster powers of Companies House.
Let’s talk about your accounting needs today
Give us a call, send an email or message us online and we’ll start the conversation. We always enjoy talking and getting to know somebody new.